Women’s Flat Track Roller Derby Magazine
June 9, 2017
Catholic Cruel Girl, Rocky Mountain Rollergirls
Featured in fiveonfive issue 36
A delicious summer delight!
• 1 box linguine
• 1⁄3 cup white wine vinegar
• 1⁄4 cup water
• 1⁄4 cup honey
• 2 teaspoons yellow mustard seeds
• 1⁄2 teaspoons celery seeds
• 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
• 2 cups cubed or balled honeydew melon
• 1 cup finely diced English cucumber
• 1 cup finely chopped celery
• 1⁄2 cup halved green seedless grapes
• 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery leaves
• 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
• Butter lettuce leaves, rinsed and crisped
In a medium saucepan combine vinegar, honey, water, mustard seeds, celery seeds and salt. Simmer over medium-low heat for 5 minutes. Then boil over high heat stirring often until mixture is reduced to about ½ cup. Let cool.
In a salad bowl combine vinegar mixture, honeydew, cucumber, celery and grapes. Cover and chill for a minimum of 20 minutes, stirring occasionally to blend flavors. When ready to serve, stir in celery leaves and chives. Scoop salad onto b utter lettuce leaves and enjoy!
Have a question, a review, or your own recipe to share? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org